Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rezerection of breaking (blog 17) Can you dance??

-how to get your point across in a battle without being an 
asshole-ie-let your dancing do the talking
 
This will be another shortie- just to get off my chest.I recently
went to NC to surprise my friend and take a roadtrip with a 
few others. Sadly most of them canceled out but nonetheless a dope trip.
 
While we were down there we battled a crew from florida, really
they weren't anything good but their battle tactics or tactics
I should say won them into the top 8. I personally thought they
were wack crashmasters and had they been in NY I would have snuffed
them, but I didn't know they were from FL and not NC.
 
Their guys had ok rounds but crashed a toooon. Their battle tactics
consisted of beating the floor with their faces,doing powermoves
into the crowd to take out those guilty spectators, pretending they
danced on a slushy floor, and scream BITERS, do chomping hand 
signals, and call crashing on everything, and just generally talk trash.
 
Had we been doing those things, fine whatever. But my issue is that
these gestures were their moves. There's no originality to them, 
there was no flavor. There was only hand signals that they used to
their advantage and did. Granted 1 of our guys lost both of his rds,
but the other 2 of our crew won both of their rounds.
 
I don't hate on people that talk trash and back it up, but if you
can't do anything, what are you even doing on the floor, you have
NOTHING to offer anyone!
 
And to the judges that fell for this wackness-shame on you, your
supposed to be good enough to not fall for gimmicks. If I can beat
all 3 judges single handily, then you should stop the competition 
and just give me all of the prize money or atleast all of the judges
pay because I'm not that good. I'm ok but I'm no lilou or someone
of that caliber 

No comments:

Post a Comment